Thank you for joining our SCHOOL Kids Yoga & Mindfulness Teacher Training. We are dedicated to helping students and teachers learn methods for creating helpful and flourishing classrooms.
A Few Details About the Online SCHOOL Course
- Videos are 15 hours total
- It is essential to participate in the SCHOOL methods rather than just watching for movement-aided learning.
- It is important to follow the sequence of videos in order for proper foundation and understanding.
- Please reach out with any questions. Kelly is here to help you!
- The SCHOOL terminology in terms of the philosophy and approach is specific to the SCHOOL Kids Yoga & Mindfulness Program created by Kelly Wood. These terms are not found in yoga texts or classes for the general public. These terms (Calm Body, Calm Brain, Calm Heart and Calm Breathing) are very simple and are proven to relate easily to students, administrators, parents, or anyone new to the practice.
- The SCHOOL Kids Yoga & Mindfulness Program is based on traditional wisdom of the yoga and meditation practice while expertly adapted for the school setting. SCHOOL Kids Yoga & Mindfulness methods are designed to be inclusive and support academic standards.
- The online SCHOOL Kids Yoga & Mindfulness Teacher Training videos are available to view for up to 3 months from date of enrollment.
- Duplication in whole or in part of this program is prohibited. This program is copyrighted by Smiling Calm Hearts Open Our Learning, Inc. (SCHOOL) and is fully protected, and all rights are reserved, under the worldwide laws of copyright and trademark.
- Medical Notice: Please consult a medical practitioner before attempting any exercises and movements herein, to avoid risk of injury, especially if overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. The SCHOOL, Inc. program and corresponding methods may not be tailored to match your physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this course and corresponding teachings.
- The reader and viewer of the information presented by SCHOOL, Inc. assumes all risks when using the information provided herein. SCHOOL, Inc.'s operators, authors, owners, and affiliates disclaim any and all liability from the information provided herein. Any medical, financial, legal, health, psychological or other information provided by SCHOOL, Inc. is not intended as a replacement for professional consultations with qualified practitioners. If SCHOOL, Inc. provides health-related or medical information, no such information provided by SCHOOL, Inc. is intended to treat or cure any disease or to offer any specific diagnosis to any individual as we do not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain professional medical advice before performing any techniques, poses, postures or routines presented on our SCHOOL, Inc. website, online course, manual or before using any of our video, audio or electronic products. We wish the best of health and happiness for you and your students.
- Confidentiality Notice: The SCHOOL, Inc. in-person or online course (including all attachments and related documents) is for the sole and exclusive use of the intended recipient, and any other use, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage is expressly prohibited.
- The creators, producers, performers, participants and distributors of this product cannot guarantee that this program is safe and proper for every individual. For that reason, this program is sold without warrantees or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Any liability, loss or damage in connection with any use of this program, including but not limited to any liability, loss or damage resulting from the performance of the exercises demonstrated here, or the advice and information given here, is expressly disclaimed.
- There are no exchanges or refunds for this course